Delicious Strawberry Lavender Mousse is a quick and easy no bake treat with a delicious flavor combination.
To get your party started I have the prettiest pink Strawberry Lavender Mousse. It was super easy to put together.
Whipped cream, cream cheese, a touch of marshmallow creme and a quick strawberry-lavender sauce come together for an impressive dessert that will wow your guests.
I love simple recipes for entertaining and it doesn't get any easier than this Strawberry Lavender Mousse.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries (plus whole berries for garnish)
- ¼ cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream (plus more for garnish)
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 shortbread cookies, crumbled into crumbs
- Add sliced strawberries, sugar, lemon juice and lavender to a small saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Cook until mixture comes to a boil. Cook 2 minutes and remove from heat and pour into a small bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Beat whipping cream with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Pour into a bowl, cover and place in refrigerator.
- Add softened cream cheese, strawberry mixture and marshmallow creme to mixer bowl, beat at low speed until combined. Raise to medium and beat until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream, cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until well chilled.
Add about 1 tablespoon of crumbled shortbread into bottom of a small bowl or glass. Top with about strawberry lavender mousse. Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.