As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Salted Caramel Hazelnut Ice Cream Pie is a super simple dessert to put together and everyone will love it! This post is sponsored by Ginny’s.
My family is crazy about ice cream and even crazier about an ice cream pie. I really should make them more often. Ice cream pies are so simple to put together and the flavor combinations are endless.
I found some Oregon Hazelnut and Salted Caramel Ice Cream last time I went grocery shopping and I knew it would make a fantastic pie. I used a pre made pie crust, some hot fudge ice cream topping, cool whip, and a few milk chocolate chips to make this pie. It might have taken me 5 minutes to put it together.
I let the ice cream soften just a bit before spooning it into the crust. With the first dollop of ice cream, I manage to break the cookie crust into smithereens. I pieced it back together and went on spooning the ice cream into the crust. I was hoping it would freeze back together and it did. So, no worries if you break the crust! After just a few hours in the freezer, it was ready to serve.
- 1 6 oz ready made chocolate pie crust
- 1.75 qt Tillamook Oregon Hazelnut & Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- 1/3 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping
- 8 oz whipped topping or whipped cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Soften ice cream slightly. Spoon ice cream into ready made crust, spreading together. Dollop fudge ice cream topping over ice cream. Top with whipped topping and dot with chocolate chips. Cover with foil and freeze 4 hours or overnight before serving. Allow to sit at room temperature for a few minutes to make slicing easier.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Ginny’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make Miss in the Kitchen possible.