For the Peanut Butter & Chocolate Lovers! Peanut Butter & Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats a great no-bake summer treat!
Rice Krispie Treats are one of my all-time favorite treats, I could eat them every day. These Peanut Butter & Chocolate Rice Krispie Treats were chewy and packed with peanut butter and chocolate. They seemed a little plain, so I added chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and drizzled on a little more chocolate.
I couldn’t stop eating them, seriously they were irresistible! If you are as crazy about peanut butter and chocolate as I am, you will love these.
So who’s been watching the new season of Food Network Star? I get a huge kick out watching it for some reason. I guess it’s interesting to me how the mentors help the contestants along and the advice they give them. I can’t even say that I have a favorite or a pick this season, although there are some definite characters. So who’s your pick?
Alright, who wants chocolate and peanut butter?
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 36 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Add butter, peanut butter and milk chocolate chips to a heavy sauce pan or Dutch oven and place over medium heat. Stir until melted, add marshmallows and continue to stir until melted.
- Remove from heat and add cereal. Stir until well coated and throughly mixed.
- Spread evenly into a 8 X 13 -inch pan.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Chop peanut butter cups and sprinkle over Rice Krispie Treats.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add ⅓ cup milk chocolate chips and milk. Microwave about 20 to 30 seconds and stir until smooth. Continue to cook in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth and melted.
- Drizzle over peanut butter cups and Rice Krispie Treats.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.