As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
No-Bake Caramel Macchiato Cheesecakes are a super simple dessert that is easy enough for busy weeknights and a delicious addition to holiday entertaining!
This post has been sponsored by Danone US, LLC. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
No-bake cheesecake is my go-to easy dessert, and it’s always a hit with my crowd. The flavor possibilities are endless, but this caramel macchiato cheesecake flavor might be my new favorite – keep reading for the special ingredient addition!
The holiday season gets entirely too hectic. I always think I have it all together; then life happens and my “have it all together” bubble bursts. Does that happen to you, too?
Dollar General saves the day when life gets hectic. I can get in and out and pick up everything on my list in a hurry. Let’s face it, from now until the end of the year, I’m going to be in a hurry to get everything done.
Find a Dollar General in your area! You can easily pick up everything you need for holiday entertaining, a quick weeknight dinner and the ingredients for No-Bake Caramel Macchiato Cheesecakes!
International Delight Creamers are one of my favorite pantry staples. They are the perfect addition to my afternoon cup of coffee that I seem to need every day about 2:00.
International Delight Creamers are dairy free and great to keep on hand. I am totally in love with the Caramel Macchiato International Delight Creamer. It the special ingredient that adds the delicious caramel flavor to these easy cheesecake desserts!
How to Make No Bake Caramel Macchiato Cheesecakes:
- Add heavy whipping cream to mixer bowl and beat until thickened and forms stiff peaks, about 3 minutes.
- Add to a clean bowl and refrigerate.
- Add softened cream cheese to mixer bowl and beat until smooth.
- Add International Delight Caramel Macchiato Creamer and powdered sugar and mix until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream until well combined.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to serving glasses.
- Mix dulce de leche with milk and microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Drizzle about a tablespoon over graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with cheesecake mixture.
- Add a dollop of whipped topping.
- Drizzle with caramel and a pinch of flaked sea salt.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Get the full printable No-Bake Caramel Macchiato Cheesecakes recipe by scrolling to the bottom of this post.
I’m already planning for Thanksgiving dinner and you know I’m adding these No Bake Caramel Macchiato Cheesecakes to the menu.
They come together in about 10 minutes, take up no oven space and I love that they are made into individual servings. Just perfect for any holiday or special occasion.
You will love how easily this dessert comes together. You can serve them immediately, let them chill for 30 minutes or let them chill overnight before serving.