Milk Chocolate and Toffee Fudge Pie recipe is a super simple and delicious no-bake dessert that is perfect for holidays and celebrations. Rich no bake chocolate cream cheese pie filled with toffee bits in an Oreo crust for an irresistible dessert.
I have a severe sweet tooth and it seems to just get bigger for the holidays! This is a simple and incredibly delicious dessert that is perfect for holiday entertaining or just everyday with your family.
Joan of Chocolate, Chocolate and More passed away suddenly. She had a heart attack in her sleep. She had everything set up for her blog to continue as a means of financial support for her three children.
Joan was always quick to help out and share her knowledge and experience with everyone. She was funny, caring and she touched so many people’s lives.
When a signup sheet came around for guest posts for Chocolate, Chocolate and More, I was glad to pitch in.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 1 pre-made chocolate crust
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups toffee bits, divided use
- 8 oz whipped topping, divided use
- Add milk chocolate chips and heavy cream to a microwave safe bowl and cook on medium-high in 30 second intervals, stirring in between until chips are melted and smooth.
- Add cream cheese and powdered sugar to a mixer bowl and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add chocolate ganache and beat until smooth. Add half of whipped topping and 1 cup toffee bits and mix until combined.
- Pour into pre-made crust and top with remaining whipped topping and toffee bits.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until chilled through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 681Total Fat: 45gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 183mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 1gSugar: 60gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.