Hot Honey Chicken Wraps are a quick and easy meal made with grilled or rotisserie chicken with a sweet and spicy sauce. Wrapped up with crisp lettuce and creamy ranch dressing for a family favorite.
Meal Prep Chicken is a real time and money saver for busy families. We love to grill 3 to 4 whole chickens over the weekend and have them for quick and easy meals throughout the week.
Meal planning is not my strong suit, so it’s helpful to have something like grilled chicken ready to go in the refrigerator.
These wraps were a huge hit and we will be making them often. It’s a bit of a twist on Buffalo chicken, adding honey to the sauce to tone down the spiciness.
If you love chicken wraps, give our Chicken Parmesan Wraps a try for a quick meal.
- Grilled Chicken or Rotisserie Chicken
- Louisiana Hot Sauce
- Flour Tortillas ~ Burrito Size
- Ranch Dressing
How to Make Hot Honey Chicken Wraps:
- Shred or dice the chicken.
- In a pan, add the hot sauce, honey and butter. Place over medium heat, stir until sauce is heated through.
- Add the chicken and stir to combine. Lower heat and continue to cook 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
Make the Wraps:
- Add lettuce to the flour tortillas, top with chicken.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Fold up the flour tortillas, burrito style.
- Slice wraps in half and serve with ranch dressing.
How to Store and Reheat:
- Store leftover chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
- Reheat in a skillet over medium heat, stirring until heated through. Assemble wraps.
What to Serve with Hot Honey Chicken Wraps:
Creamy Coleslaw is a quick and easy side dish for just about any meal. It comes together in about 5 minutes and is the perfect addition to sandwiches and wraps.
Skillet Mexican Street Corn is our most requested side dish and we serve it for just about every get together with our family. All of the delicious flavors of Elotes but much easier to serve and eat.
Macaroni Salad is one of our favorites to have on hand for busy weeks. It’s full of crunchy vegetables in a sweet and creamy sauce that everyone loves.
If you are looking for a quick and easy meal, these Hot Honey Chicken Wraps are full of flavor and make a hearty dinner in under 15 minutes.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- 2 cups grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 burrito size flour tortillas
- ranch dressing
- In a medium-size pan, add hot sauce, honey and butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring until sauce is heated through.
- Add the chicken and lower to simmer. Cook 5 minutes, stirring until well combined. Remove from heat.
- Layer lettuce down the center of the flour tortillas, top with chicken, draining excess sauce. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Roll up the tortillas, folding the chicken inside and tucking the ends as you roll, creating a burrito.
- Slice wraps in half and serve with additional ranch dressing.
Store leftover chicken in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Reheat in a pan over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 851Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 200mgSodium: 1616mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 10gSugar: 19gProtein: 58g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.