Ham and Broccoli Frittata is a super easy and quick meal ideal for breakfast or brunch. The whole family will enjoy this simple dish and you will love how fast it comes together. This is a sponsored post on behalf of Eggland’s Best Eggs.
Y’all know how I love a quick meal. It seems that my kids come through the door at all hours of the day feeling like they are half-starved. Keeping up with the appetites of hard working guys is sometimes a challenge. Eggs are my go-to for the quickest and easiest meals in a flash.
As much as I love eggs, I’m not sure why it has taken me so long to make a frittata. I make scrambled eggs, sunny-side up eggs, hard boiled eggs, poached eggs, quiches, omelets and now I make frittatas!! I’m in love and so is my husband. We will be making this recipe often and it’s a great way to sneak in a few veggies. We eat eggs every day and Eggland’s Best are always in our fridge.
If you love eggs as much as we do, you will have to visit the Eggland’s Best website to apply to be the new “Chief Egg Officer”!
Until May 24th you can fill out a submission on why you think you would make a great “Chief Egg Officer.” Voting will take place between July 7th and August 2nd, and the winner will be announced on August 4thOne Grand Prize winner will receive :
- $5,000 cash
- A year supply of Eggland’s Best eggs
- A nutrition consultation with Tammy Lakatos Shames and Lyssie Lakatos (The Nutrition Twins)!
- Two runners-up will receive $500 cash and a year supply of Eggland’s Best eggs
How cool would that be! The folks at Eggland’s Best also have a gift pack for one lucky reader that includes:
$25 Visa gift card and an Eggland’s Best coupon, valid for a free carton of Eggland’s Best eggs.
- Visit Eggland’s Best Facebook
- Follow Eggland’s Best Twitter
- Follow Eggland’s Best Pinterest
- Follow Eggland’s Best Instagram
- Follow Miss in the Kitchen Instagam
- Leave a comment for each entry.
Entries open to US residents, 18 years or older. Entries accepted through March 31, 2015.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup diced ham
- ¾ cup chopped fresh broccoli
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded baby Swiss cheese
- green onions for garnish, optional
- Preheat broiler.
- Add butter to an oven-proof skillet and place over medium heat. Add ham, broccoli and onion to skillet and cook, stirring often for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add eggs to a bowl and season with salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Pour over sautéed ham and vegetables.
- Cook until eggs start to set. Sprinkle cheese over the top and place skillet in the oven under broiler for 5 minutes or until set.
- Slice and serve immediately or at room temperature.
Visit Eggland’s Best for health and nutritional information.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Eggland’s Best. I was compensated for my time and received product coupons for recipe development purposes. Eggland’s Best is sponsoring the giveaway. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting the brands that help make Miss in the Kitchen possible.