Ham and Broccoli Frittata is a super easy and quick meal ideal for breakfast or brunch. The whole family will enjoy this simple dish and you will love how fast it comes together. This is a sponsored post on behalf of Eggland's Best Eggs.
Y'all know how I love a quick meal. It seems that my kids come through the door at all hours of the day feeling like they are half-starved. Keeping up with the appetites of hard working guys is sometimes a challenge. Eggs are my go-to for the quickest and easiest meals in a flash.
As much as I love eggs, I'm not sure why it has taken me so long to make a frittata. I make scrambled eggs, sunny-side up eggs, hard boiled eggs, poached eggs, quiches, omelets and now I make frittatas!! I'm in love and so is my husband. We will be making this recipe often and it's a great way to sneak in a few veggies. We eat eggs every day and Eggland's Best are always in our fridge.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¾ cup diced ham
- ¾ cup chopped fresh broccoli
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded baby Swiss cheese
- green onions for garnish, optional
- Preheat broiler.
- Add butter to an oven-proof skillet and place over medium heat. Add ham, broccoli and onion to skillet and cook, stirring often for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add eggs to a bowl and season with salt and pepper and whisk together.
- Pour over sautéed ham and vegetables.
- Cook until eggs start to set. Sprinkle cheese over the top and place skillet in the oven under broiler for 5 minutes or until set.
- Slice and serve immediately or at room temperature.