Easy Taco Soup Recipe is a family favorite dinner. Great for busy weeknights! Made with just a pound of ground beef and a few ingredients for quick and easy meal.
Easy Taco Soup ~ Delicious Ground Beef Recipe
This easy taco soup is filling and delicious and couldn't be easier. You can even make this soup ahead and it just gets better or you could also brown the ground beef and throw it all in the crock pot. So easy!
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- lean ground beef
- kosher salt
- chicken broth
- mild enchilada sauce
- can whole corn
- can black beans
- ground cumin
How to Make Taco Soup:
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Next, add the ground beef, cooking until browned.
- Add the chicken broth, enchilada sauce, corn, beans, quinoa and cumin.
- Bring to a boil and then lower to simmer, cooking 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinner idea, add this Easy Taco Soup a try. It's ready in under and hour and it's hearty and delicious.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 can mild enchilada sauce
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 can whole corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- For garnish: tortilla chips, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, avocado
- Add olive oil to a Dutch oven and place over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef and season with salt. Cook stirring often, until well browned.
- Add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, quinoa, corn and black beans.
- Stir in ground cumin. Bring mixture to a boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook, stirring occasionally 20 minutes. Cover and keep warm until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cheese, tomatoes, cilantro, avocado, sour cream or your favorite toppings.