As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Cucumber Tomato Salad is one of the most refreshing and delicious dishes you can make this summer. Made with garden fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and onion all in a sweet and tangy dressing. Delicious served alongside grilled beef, pork, chicken or fish.
The summer temperatures are blazing hot and we’ve been grilling just about every meal. Adding a garden fresh salad to our meals is a simple dinner solution and I love not having to heat up the house.
How to Make Cucumber Tomato Salad:
- Dice tomatoes, removing seeds and juice.
- Next, dice cucumbers, onions and garlic.
- Place chopped vegetables in a bowl.
- Mix dressing together in a bowl: vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, stirring to mix well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Store cucumber tomato salad in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Having a garden is one of my favorite parts of summer and I am always on the hunt for creative recipes using our garden produce. This easy salad was a big hit and I love that it can be made ahead. It’s quick and easy and keeps well for several days.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We have several varieties of tomatoes growing in our garden and I used them all for this salad. Use any tomatoes that you have on hand. You can also add in chopped sweet peppers or even jalapeños for a spicy kick.
Add fresh herbs like basil, rosemary or thyme for additional flavor.
I love using Weck Jars for storing summer salads and dressings.
You might also like this Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad for a quick and easy side dish. Great flavors with a creamy herb dressing.
Add this easy and delicious Cucumber Tomato Salad to the menu this week! It is a guaranteed hit with any meal and so simple to make ahead for meal prep.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 1 cup diced cucumber, seeds removed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes, seeds and juice removed
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Stir cucumbers, tomatoes and onion together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 76Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 268mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 1g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.