Cranberry Orange Blossom Cocktails are refreshing and delicious, just perfect for any occasion. Made simply with cranberry juice, orange juice and gin.
When we mixed up our Christmas party punch we realized the flavor combination would make a fabulous gin cocktail for any the winter holidays. It's a variation on a classic orange blossom and I think you are going to love it!
Ingredients for Cranberry Orange Blossom Cocktails:
- Cranberry Juice (any variety)
- Orange Juice
- Fresh lime or oranges for garnish
How to Make Cranberry Orange Blossom Cocktails:
- Add cranberry juice, orange juice and gin to a collins glass. Fill with ice and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wheel or fresh slice of orange and serve immediately.
What is Gin?
Gin is a distilled alcoholic beverage made with juniper berries, herbs and botanicals. It pairs best with citrus flavors, cucumber or mint. We are using Tanqueray for this recipe. I also like Highclere Castle Dry London Gin for mixed drinks.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
HANDY TOOLS FOR THE HOME BAR:
I got this fantastic bar set for Christmas and I'm loving it.
A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making citrus garnishes for my favorite cocktails.
This Ice Crusher is my new favorite thing. Great if you don’t have an ice maker that crushes ice in your fridge.
Rather you are celebrating with a New Years Eve party or just enjoying a refreshing cocktail after a long work day, these Cranberry Orange Blossoms are a must try. The cranberry, citrus and gin combo is incredibly delicious. Gin cocktails seem to be making a comeback and they have become our go- to drinks for the weekend.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS CRANBERRY ORANGE BLOSSOM RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 12 ounces cranberry juice (any variety)
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces Gin
- fresh lime or orange slices for garnish
- Pour 6 ounces of cranberry juice into each glass.
- Top each with 2 ounces of orange juice.
- Pour in once ounce of gin into each glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and stir to mix well.
- Garnish with a slice of lime or orange.
Recipe can be doubled as needed.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 217Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 29gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.