Classic Cream Cheese Pie is my favorite and I know you will love the topping of strawberries, toasted almonds and Nutella! This is the most requested pie at all of our family get togethers.
One of my all time favorite desserts from my childhood is cream cheese pie. It is so rich and tasty and is really as easy as pie! Growing up the topping was always cherry pie filling. I decided to change it up a little by adding fresh strawberries, a drizzle of Nutella and toasted almonds. Pretty and delicious, what more could you ask for in a dessert that is prepared in like five minutes? I’ve decided that Nutella is kind of like bacon, everything is better with Nutella, right? I used a pre- made graham cracker crust but feel free to make your own. What is your favorite topping for cream cheese pie? Cherries, crushed pineapple, or do you like something out of the ordinary?
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 6 to 8 medium to large strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 tablespoons toasted, sliced almonds
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth, add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice and continue to beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into graham cracker crust, cover and refrigerate for four hours.
- Cover pie with sliced strawberries. Heat Nutella in microwave for about 20 seconds, stir well, and drizzle over strawberries. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and serve.