Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Sweet Potato Sheet Pan Meal is the perfect weeknight dinner with easy clean-up! Juicy chicken stuffed with broccoli and cheese plus the tastiest roasted sweet potatoes makes for an easy #BarberNight dinner that the whole family will love.
This is a sponsored post with Barber Foods.
Sheet pan meals are all the rage these days and you know I can totally jump on that band wagon with a delicious dinner like this!
Life is in a constant state of hectic around here and I always feel like I have too many irons in the fire. When a customer needs me to do a little extra, I say SURE THING! I got this! And I totally do, I have it covered.
Cooking dinner, washing dishes, the laundry, sweeping the floor, that's a whole other thing. So when I can get a delicious dinner on the table with minimal effort and only one pan to wash, that is a big win for my day.
I picked up a couple packages of Barber Foods Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts from the store over the weekend. I have decided that the Sunday before Valentine's Day is not the time to go grocery shopping!
When dinner time rolled around, I decided to try out a sheet pan dinner with roasted sweet potatoes and the stuffed chicken breasts.
I peeled and cut the sweet potatoes into chunks. I love sweet potatoes.
I tossed them with olive oil, brown sugar, salt and ground chipotle.
I poured them onto a sheet pan and placed the stuffed chicken breasts in the center of the pan. I popped it in the oven and finished up my list while supper baked. I love dinners that cook while I'm doing the 10 gazillion things left on my list!
The chicken and sweet potatoes cook up perfectly together in about 40 minutes and made the best weeknight dinner.
The Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken was delicious and the whole family loved it. I'm never going to take the time to stuff and bread chicken but with the convenience of Barber Foods, I don't have to!
The broccoli and cheese filling is the perfect compliment to the lightly breaded chicken. It's also a great way to sneak in an extra veggie for my meat and potatoes loving family. The chipotle roasted sweet potatoes are officially my new favorite side dish.
If you struggle to get dinner on the table, this dinner is for you and it is knock your socks off delicious! Find Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken in a store near you with the Barber Foods Product Finder. Just look for them in the freezer section and be sure to grab a Barber Foods coupon!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- 2 packages Barber Foods Chicken Breasts Broccoli & Cheese (4 chicken breasts)
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts from the pouches and place in the center of a sheet pan. Set aside.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Mix olive oil, brown sugar, chipotle and salt together. Pour over sweet potatoes and mix until well combined.
- Pour sweet potatoes onto sheet pan and spread evenly around chicken.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like my Weeknight Dinner Favorites with Barber Foods and A