Barbecue Chicken Bacon Dip – a flavorful appetizer that everyone is guaranteed to love, for all of your get togethers and celebrations! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kettle Brand Chips.Kettle Brand Chips is kicking off it’s “Hey, Neighbor” program this summer, which is designed to inspire neighbors to connect, with the ultimate goal of establishing strong communities, something Kettle Brand has been committed to for more than 30 years.
Isn’t that the cutest tote bag! Plus it is filled with Kettle Brand Chips! It has been a year since we moved to Oklahoma and we have great neighbors. Food is definitely the best way to meet new neighbors and Kettle Brand Chips is making that super easy!
- Join in on the fun by purchasing a summer sharing kit at www.buykettlechips.com throughout the summer and get your “Hey Neighbor” Kit for just $9.99 with free shipping!
- If you are planning a neighborhood party, check out the “Hey Neighbor” website to find great downloads including invites, name tags and Get to Know Your Neighbor cards.
We have cattle and horses and dogs and BOYS. Sometimes the mix of all of that results in the neighbors ringing your doorbell in the middle of the night because something is out, hypothetically speaking of course. Lets just say everything worked out without any animals or children coming to any harm. So the next day I was baking chocolate chip cookies to say thanks to the neighbors. It was pretty cool to have one of these “Hey Neighbor” kits to bring along with the cookies. I buy Kettle Brand Chips every week and usually we are fighting over the last few chips in the bag, they are the whole family’s favorite. I also love that Kettle Chips are made with all natural ingredients. Chips and dip could be it’s own food group around here. I was making this dip over the weekend just as the older boys were headed out the door. The wonderful aroma of bacon frying had everyone passing through the kitchen. I sent them on their way knowing they could sample the dip when they returned. As it turned out, they only got a bite or two….me and the husband at nearly the whole thing! It was that good. We are pretty crazy about barbecue so I thought I’d try to turn it into a great appetizer. This is one over the top amazing appetizer that is sure to be the first thing to disappear at your next party! Let me break it down for you. Garlic cream cheese, topped with your favorite barbecue sauce, topped with diced barbecue chicken, a layer of cheese, bacon – because everything’s better with a little bacon, all baked up into melty goodness and topped with green onions. It is a flavor explosion. Now you are going to need a good sturdy chip for this amazing dip. Kettle Chips are just the ticket! I used the Real Sliced Potatoes Olive Oil Chips and they were the perfect vehicle for this dip getting to my mouth! Promise that you will try this, it is so good!
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 1½ cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, garlic and salt together until well combined. Spread evenly into the bottom of a pie plate or oven safe dish. Pour barbecue sauce over cream cheese mixture and spread evenly. Add chicken and top with shredded cheese. Sprinkle bacon over cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with green onions and serve with Kettle Chips!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Kettle Brand Chips; however, all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the sponsors that make this site possible.