Chicken and Mushroom Tortellini Bake is the perfect comfort food to take to a friend who could use a helping hand. I’m joining in with some of my favorite bloggers to help out a fellow blogger who could really use a little help and all of our thoughts and prayers.
This Chicken and Mushroom Tortellini Bake is super easy to put together and can be baked immediately and re-heated or just put together and baked just before serving. This would be ideal to bring to friends and family that could use a helping hand. It’s creamy, delicious and comforting, a real family-friendly meal.
Remember a while back when we hosted the fund raiser for our good blogging friend Ashley of Center Cut Cook? Shortly after finding out they were expecting a baby, her husband was diagnosed with Colon Cancer. They had a healthy and happy baby boy who has the cutest of smiles and the prettiest blue eyes you’ve ever seen. When Miles was 5 months old he was diagnosed as needing a liver and kidney transplant.
Ashley has been amazingly strong through this journey and their family is continually in my prayers. I just wanted to share their story in hopes that you might be able to help. There is a fund raising page set up on their behalf.
Please consider sharing this post with your family and friends, or donating what you can, even a dollar or two. Anything helps! You can find the You Caring link at the bottom of the page.
Also check out the amazing dishes that are linked below from my blogging friends. You are sure to find something new for dinner and hopefully be inspired to lend a helping hand.
- 2 cups cooked and diced chicken
- 8 oz mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 19 oz Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chicken base (or bullion)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add chicken, mushrooms and tortellini to a 9 x 13 casserole dish or baking pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine remaining ingredients (except parsley) and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour over chicken and tortellini and stir to combine.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring about half way through.
- Garnish with parsley or cover and refrigerate to bring to a friend.
- Casserole may be reheated in the microwave or covered in the oven.
Sugar Dish Me made this Easy Chicken Broccoli Bake
That Skinny Chick Can Bake made Mexican Chicken Manicotti
Food faith & Fitness made a Paleo Casserole with Turkey, Peppers, Zucchini, and Tomato
Spend with Pennies made Chicken Noodle Casserole (from Scratch)
Wishes & Dishes made this Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini
Frugal Foodie Mama made Pizza Pierogi Casserole
Snappy Gourmet made Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Casserole
Life, Love, and Good Food made this Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
Bless This Mess made Quick and Easy Summer Chicken Salad
Mandy’s Recipe Box collected 30 Freezer Meals
Hugs and Cookies made Baked Parmesan Meatball Casserole
Barbara Bakes made this Veal & Wild Mushroom Stew
A Cedar Spoon made Sausage, Roasted Red Pepper, & Gouda Macaroni & Cheese
It’s Yummi made an Easy Cheese & Sausage Pizza Bake
A Family Feast made these Easy Freezer Meatballs
Stuck on Sweet made Homemade Goulash
Two Healthy Kitchens made a 5-Ingredient Easy Pasta Bake
It Bakes Me Happy made a Peach Skillet Galette