Quick Butter & Herb Rolls are the perfect compliment to any dinner or the perfect party appetizer! You will love this time- saving shortcut to rich buttery dinner rolls!
I just love serving fresh baked bread with dinner but I don't always have the time for homemade bread. On busy nights, I often take a short cut and bake up a batch of these delicious Butter and Herb Rolls.
You won’t believe how easy they come together and they are knock your socks off delicious!
I start with a tube of refrigerated pizza dough. Refrigerated breadsticks work well too.
I pop open the can of refrigerated pizza dough, spread them with butter and herbs and then roll them up like you would sweet rolls.
Just quickly slice them up with a serrated knife.
I popped them into a cast iron skillet but a pie dish or baking pan will work too. The cast iron makes them a little more crispy on the bottom. We like that. They bake up in about 20 minutes.
These Quick Butter & Herb Rolls are great addition to a quick weeknight meal but totally delicious enough for a special dinner or holiday get together. I hope you will give them a try soon!
WATCH THE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE QUICK BUTTER & HERB ROLLS:
Yield: 12 rolls
Quick Butter & Herb Rolls
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 11 oz refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour (for flouring the work surface)
- ¼ cup butter (divided use)
- 1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sprinkle flour over a clean surface and unroll pizza dough and stretch to an even rectangle.
- Spread 3 tablespoons butter over dough evenly.
- Sprinkle with herbs de provence and garlic.
- Starting with the narrow side, roll up and pinch the edge together.
- Cut into 1 ½ inch slices.
- Arrange into a greased pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Melt remaining tablespoon of butter and brush over hot rolls.
- Serve immediately.