Try a Pomegranate Margarita for a refreshing a delicious weekend cocktail. Easy to serve as a frozen cocktail or over ice. A great cocktail to make by the glass or by the pitcher.
Classic Margaritas have always been my favorite party cocktails and you can count these tequila cocktails to be a crowd favorite.
Pomegranate Margarita ~ Easy Tequila Cocktail
Pomegranate juice is not overly sweet and has a bit of a tangy kick making it the perfect addition to an icy cold, refreshing margarita.
- Pomegranate Juice
- Lime Juice
- Triple Sec Orange Liqueur
- Lime Wheels for Garnish
- Coarse Salt for Garnish
How to Make a Pomegranate Margarita:
If you like a salted rim, run a lime wedge around the rim of the glass and dip into salt.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice.
- Add pomegranate juice, lime juice, triple sec and tequila to a liquid measuring cup or cocktail shaker.
- Mix well and pour over ice.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
- Make it a frozen cocktail by adding all the ingredients with ice into a blender. Blend until smooth.
More Margarita Recipes That You are Sure to Love:
Pineapple Margaritas are a large batch cocktail that is my always a hit with everyone that tries it. A combination of pineapple and orange flavors for a refreshing party drink.
Strawberry Margaritas are a classic to make with fresh or frozen strawberries. Great for summer get togethers.
Frozen Peach Margaritas are an irresistible drink that is always on my favorites list for summer. Perfect to sip by the pool or to enjoy on a hot day.
Easy Blackberry Margaritas are sweet and refreshing. Made with a homemade blackberry syrup for an unforgettable drink.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
TOOLS FOR EASY COCKTAILS AT HOME:
- I found these classic collins glasses on Amazon. They are great for entertaining and very affordable.
- This is the Bar Set I have, it is super handy.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is what you need for juicing and making citrus cocktail garnishes.
- This Ice Crusher is a must-have if you don’t have an ice crusher in your refrigerator. This Countertop Ice Maker is on my wish list. It makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic ice.
- I love these party picks for garnishes and appetizers.
Occasions for Pomegranate Margaritas:
Pomegranate margaritas are perfect for any celebration or cocktail party. The refreshing taste is great for cookouts and summer holidays. The bright red color of the pomegranate juice makes it a great addition to fall and winter holiday parties.
Add these refreshing and delicious Pomegranate Margaritas to your next gathering of friends and family. They are perfectly cool and refreshing any time of the year.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 ounces triple sec orange liqueur
- 4 ounces tequila
- fresh lime slices for garnish
- coarse salt for garnish, optional
- If you want a salted rim, rub edge of glass with a lime slice. Dip into coarse salt.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Mix pomegranate juice with lime juice, triple sec and tequila.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel if desired
For a Pitcher:
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 8 ounces triple sec
- 16 ounces tequila
Mix well in a pitcher. Serve over ice. Makes 8 servings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 341Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 307mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 0g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.