Chicken Noodle Casserole is a comforting and delicious dinner that is easy enough for any night of the week.
This post is in partnership with Progresso and Walmart. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It seems that my life never slows down but when fall rolls around everything goes into hyper speed. There’s a lot of ranch things to be accomplished, accounting work to finish up and with the holidays coming up I get pretty busy with recipe development projects.
I tend to get a little crazy and there are many days that I just can’t get everything accomplished. One of the things that has to happen is dinner. No matter how busy or crazy the day has been, I always cook dinner.
Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup and a tomato soup are always on my Walmart list. It is such a time saver when I am running short on time and dinner plans. The best part is that it is real food.
Emmet comes home from school ready for dinner. I leave at 3:40 to pick him up and most of the time I don’t have dinner ready when we get home. I would much rather get him a hearty and delicious bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup than whatever he can find in the snack cabinet.
For this dinner I turned our favorite Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup into a filling and delicious casserole.
I added just a touch of cream, milk works too.
I also added in some chopped broccoli, it's the one vegetable the whole family agrees on!
I topped it off with refrigerated can biscuits. Love this easy shortcut!
I mixed a dab of ranch dressing mix into some melted butter and brushed it all over those little biscuits. Looks good doesn't it? I popped it into the oven and let it bake while I finished up a bit of laundry and some dishes.
Since we are all here at the ranch all day, we make a lot of dishes! If only they magically washed themselves. Oh well, at least this dinner is easy and it's a bonus that this is a one- dish meal!
- 2 19 oz cans Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
- 2 oz heavy cream (or whole milk)
- 10.8 oz package broccoli cuts
- 12 refrigerated can biscuits
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing seasoning mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add Progresso Chicken Noodle Soup to a deep pie dish or casserole dish. Stir in cream and broccoli. Top with biscuits.
- Mix butter and ranch dressing mix together and brush over biscuits.
- Place on a baking sheet (to catch drips or in case it cooks over a bit). Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cover loosely with foil and continue baking for 25-30 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and biscuits are cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest 5 minutes before serving.