web analytics

Nutella Iced Coffee

by Milisa on May 13, 2013

Nutella Iced Coffee Miss in the Kitchen Nutella Iced Coffee

It is here, the week my boy graduates.  I’ve been talking about it for months.  I am so excited for him, so proud.  It is a big week for our family.  I’m going to need LOTS OF COFFEE! So I’m declaring this Coffee Week.  I’m kicking it off with a Nutella Iced Coffee.

8736547552 4c5f7b8554 z Nutella Iced Coffee

As warmer weather rolls in, I sometimes have a little coffee leftover in the mornings.  I pour it into ice trays and freeze it for the easiest iced coffee treats.   Just throw in your favorite flavors along with the coffee ice cubes and it is fun to experiment.

To celebrate graduation week I’m going to share a few of my favorite photos of Cody growing up.  Did I say I’m proud?  Yes, I think I did.

Then:

8538774210 7f63a8d739 z Nutella Iced Coffee

Now:

8538782388 61f84193c4 z Nutella Iced Coffee

I’m getting teary-eyed just thinking about it, I’m liable to be a blubbering mess at graduation.  I don’t know about you, but I am feeling the need for coffee.  If  you need a break or an afternoon pick me up, make this Nutella Iced Coffee, you’ll be glad you did.

8736556550 f4fa85ac24 z Nutella Iced Coffee

Nutella Iced Coffee

Ingredients

• 2 cups coffee ice cubes
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons Nutella

Instructions

1. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by ZipList Recipe Plugin

Miss Signature Nutella Iced Coffee

If you are looking for more coffee treats, check these out!

Biscoff Iced Coffee

Mocha Freeze

Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles  A Spicy Perspective

email Nutella Iced Coffee su Nutella Iced Coffee digg Nutella Iced Coffee fb Nutella Iced Coffee twitter Nutella Iced Coffee
button print gry20 Nutella Iced Coffee

{ 14 comments… read them below or add one }

Aggie May 13, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Awww, I can’t believe your son is graduating! What great pictures of him, its so bittersweet to see them grow up so fast.

This iced coffee sounds like such a treat! Love it!!

Paula - bell'alimento May 13, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Love Love Love this!

Averie @ Averie Cooks May 14, 2013 at 2:14 am

I would chug this! I love coffee and iced coffee is a goner with me. I can drink it down so fast :) And with Nutella…swoon!

Averie @ Averie Cooks May 14, 2013 at 2:15 am

And P.S. your son and graduating…I would be a total blubbering mess of tears and emotions too!

DJ May 14, 2013 at 7:53 am

Oh I love this , and we are so proud. Going to celebrate with this nutella iced coffee with you.

sally @ sallys baking addiction May 14, 2013 at 1:59 pm

That picture of young Cody is adorable!! And I am dying for this right now – I adore Nutella AND coffee. I never thought to combine them. :)

Angie May 14, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Your son is so handsome! And this iced coffee is to die for, I love Nutella!

Shaina May 14, 2013 at 2:37 pm

You didn’t! But you did, and it looks so good and refreshing. Congratulations on growing that strapping boy there, Milisa! Well done.

Sommer @ ASpicyPerspective May 14, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Love me a good iced coffee! :)

Marly May 15, 2013 at 9:52 am

I love those pictures of Cody – how cute! I’ll have to show this recipe to my daughter – she loves just about anything coffee!

Nutmeg Nanny May 17, 2013 at 10:30 am

Oh, I love this coffee recipe :) sounds heavenly!
Your boy is such a little cutie!

Heather | Farmgirl Gourmet May 20, 2013 at 11:50 am

Awwwwwww so big. Why must they grow up so fast? Love the coffee too. Maybe you should’ve given Cody coffee when he was young to stunt his growth? Ya, I think it’s an old wives tale too. Anyway, great recipe!

Café Cup May 23, 2013 at 3:05 pm

Nice post. Coffee alone seems addictive how much more if it’s with Nutella. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah July 1, 2013 at 11:33 pm

OMG. I also love these things. I mean, I don’t want to even think about the calories in them. Looks soooo good. I had featured U in the post of Beat The Summer Heat With These 7 Homemade Iced Coffee on AllFreshRecipes, if u have any other Eats want to be featured. let me know.