As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A Turkey Club Sandwich is a great way to enjoy leftover turkey from your holiday meal or a great lunch idea for any day of the week! Plus 5 more must try recipes for leftover turkey!
Turkey Club Sandwich
Just take me to the recipe! Scroll on down to the bottom for the printable recipe card. Otherwise read on for more recipe ideas for your leftover holiday turkey.
Pin it to Pinterest Now!
Sometimes I think the holiday leftovers are the best part of any holiday meal. Who’s with me here? A smoked turkey sandwich is pretty darn delicious and this Turkey Club is one of my all time favorites.
How to Make a Turkey Club Sandwich:
- Slice turkey breast into thin slices and sprinkle with blackened seasoning.
- Spread mayo onto bread slices and top with lettuce, tomato, cooked bacon slices and turkey and top with other slice of bread.
What’s on a club sandwich?
Typically a club sandwich is made with chicken but turkey is a great substitute, bacon, lettuce and tomato. In restaurants it’s often served with 3 slices of bread but we kept our club sandwiches simple.
How to make the best turkey for sandwiches:
We are huge fans of smoked turkey and the key to the absolute best turkey is to brine it. Get our step by step video for Easy Smoked Turkey or this Cajun Smoked Turkey for your next holiday feast. If you aren’t into cooking a whole turkey, this Smoked Turkey Breast is amazing.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA
If you love this Recipe as much as I do, please leave a comment and a five star review, and be sure to help me share on Pinterest!
- 1/2 pound thin sliced turkey
- 1 teaspoon Blackened Seasoning
- 4 slices sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 4 slices tomato
- Sprinkle sliced turkey with blackened seasoning.
- Spread mayonnaise over bread slices.
- Layer bread with lettuce, tomato, sliced turkey and bacon. Top with remaining bread.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 510 Total Fat: 24g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 91mg Sodium: 2906mg Carbohydrates: 43g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 10g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 30g