The Best Biscoff Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect baked treat for fall! Enjoy these delicious muffins with your morning coffee or as an afternoon snack.
Pumpkin bread is one of my fall favorites but I hardly ever bake it. When I do, I am usually less than thrilled with the results. It is always a little dry and a little bland. This pumpkin bread is above and beyond all other pumpkin breads that I’ve tried.
I used Biscoff spread and a nice bit of Pumpkin Pie Spice and it really knocked my socks off! I have been eating these muffins for breakfast and nibbling on them all afternoon. So good with my morning coffee.
This makes a big batch and I think you could totally freeze half of them or they would be great to share with the neighbors. If you would rather have a loaf, it will make 2 nice loaves – also great for sharing! Ideal for fall bakes sales too!
If you don’t have Biscoff you can substitute creamy peanut butter but I love the Biscoff with the pumpkin if you can swing it.
It’s finally cooling off just a bit here in Oklahoma and I’ve been wanting to bake, bake, bake. I need to be running instead of baking but we all know that’s not going to happen! If you are in the mood to bake you have to give these a try!
- 1 15 oz can Pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ⅔ cup Biscoff
- 3½ cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar - for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all wet ingredients into a large mixer bowl. Beat at low speed until well combined. Add dry ingredients (except powdered sugar) and mix on low speed until combined, raise to medium speed and beat 2 minutes.
- Pour into greased or lined muffin tins or 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes or loaves for 1 hour.
- Remove from muffin tin or loaf pans immediately and cool on a wire rack.