As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mini No Bake Lime Cheesecakes for #CheesecakeDay! Cheesecake is my absolute favorite dessert ever and you will love this creamy and delicious cheesecake that doesn’t require turning on the oven!
Mini No Bake Lime Cheesecakes
When I heard that the incredibly talented and lovely Roxana of Roxana’s Home Baking was organizing a celebration for National Cheesecake Day, I signed up immediately.
I love cheesecake, I love it too much. I kept trying to get a cheesecake baked and when the weather temporarily cooled down, I thought it was the perfect time.
Of course as life goes, I just could not get it done. So we are back to 100 degrees and I couldn’t bring myself to turn on the oven. I have made this Lime Cheesecake from a Land O’Lakes cookbook that I’ve had for years. So I decided it was perfect to share for Cheesecake Day!
I usually make this in my cheesecake pan and I’ve made it in a deep pie dish too. This time I thought a mini dessert would do the trick.
I tried it in my mini cheesecake pan and it turned out alright but it wasn’t quite as firm as a baked cheesecake. So I decided these little glasses were just the ticket.
I love the combination of berries and lime so I drizzled in a little berry jam and these little desserts were a fantastic summer treat! Cheesecake Day has turned into quite the event with a ton of delicious cheesecake recipes!
Just scroll below the recipe and be sure to check them all out! I want to give a great big thanks to Roxana for the fabulous idea and for all of her hard work putting this together!!
For the crust
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
For the Cheesecake
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 1/4 oz packages unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoons lime zest
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1/4 cup blackberry jam
- fresh lime slices
- whipped cream
Mix crust ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
Add lime juice and water to a saucepan sprinkle in gelatin and let stand about 5 minutes.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs, sugar and lime zest. Stir into saucepan and cook over medium heat, stirring often just until mixture comes to a boil. Do not allow mixture to boil, remove from heat.
In a large mixer bowl, add butter and softened cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Slowly add hot lime mixture and continue to beat at medium speed until smooth.
Pour into a large bowl and refrigerate for 45 minutes, stirring at 15 minute intervals.
Meanwhile, beat whipping cream until soft peaks form. Place in refrigerator until lime mixture is cool. Fold whipped cream into lime mixture.
Divide crust into the bottoms of small glasses (or press into a cheesecake pan or deep pie dish if you want to make a regular sized cheesecake).
Mix strawberry and black berry jam together in a small bowl and set aside.
Add cheesecake mixture over crusts about half way. Drizzle with a small amount of jam and fill to the top with cheesecake mixture. Drizzle with another bit of jam.
Repeat with remaining glasses/jars.
*If you are making one regular cheesecake, pour cheesecake mixture over crust and drizzle with jam, use a knife to swirl throughout cheesecake.
Refrigerate for 4 hours.
Garnish with whipped cream and lime slices.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
- Blackberry Goat Cheese Cheesecake from Baking a Moment
- Blueberry Ricotta Cream Cheesecake from Hungry Couple
- Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake from Wishes and Dishes
- Chocolate Cheesecake w/ Whisky Toffee Shards from girlichef
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Cheesecake from Savvy Eats
- Coconut Cheesecake with Macadamia Crust from All Day I Dream About Food
- Hawaiian Chantilly Layer Cheesecake from Wallflour Girl
- Hawaiian Mini Cheesecakes from Pint Sized Baker
- Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from Love and Confections
- Lemon Cheesecake from Shugary Sweets
- Lemon Ginger Panna Cotta Cheesecake with Blueberry Sauce from Girl Versus Dough
- Lightened Up Apricot-Swirl Cheesecake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Lilikoi Cheesecake with Macadamia Nut Shortbread Crust from Dieter’s Downfall
- Mango Cheesecake (vegan) from Jessiker Bakes
- Mini cheesecakes with a toasted coconut crust (gluten free) from Quarter Life (Crisis) Cuisine
- Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes with Strawberry Balsamic Topping from Boulder Locavore
- Mom’s Cheesecake from Magnolia Days
- New York Style Cheesecake from URBAN BAKES
- Oreo Cheesecake (vegan) from Namely Marly
- Oreo Ripple Cheesecake from Overtime Cook
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutella Ganache Topping from The Redhead Baker
- Pear cheesecake with gingersnap crust from Roxana’s Home Baking
- Pumpkin Cheesecake from Lady Behind The Curtain
- Rainbow Cheesecake from In Katrina’s Kitchen
- Raspberry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust from Hip Foodie Mom
- Ricotta Cheesecake from French Press
- Salted Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- S’mores Cheesecake from The Gunny Sack
- Snickers Cheesecake from Life, Love and Sugar
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake from Munchkin Munchies
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake from Wine & Glue
- Very Berry Cheesecake with Chocolate Oreo Crust from JavaCupcake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake with Macadamia Nuts and Caramel from Taste and Tell
- White Chocolate Frangelico Cheesecake from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake from Will Cook For Smiles
No Bake Cheesecakes:
- Butter Pecan Caramel No-Bake Mini Cheesecakes from Simply Southern Baking
- Cherry and Pistachio No Bake Cheesecake with Animal Cracker Crust from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mini No Bake Lime Cheesecakes from Miss in the Kitchen
- Neapolitan No Bake Cheesecake from Grandbaby Cakes
- No-Bake Berry Cheesecake from Food Lust People Love
- No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake from You Made That?
- No Bake Dulce de Leche Cheesecake with Caramelized Peaches from The Food Charlatan
- No-Bake Limoncello Cheesecake from Cake Duchess
- No Bake Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from White Lights on Wednesday
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Black Raspberry Cheesecake Milkshake from Blahnik Baker
- Caramel Cheesecake Martini from Happy Food, Healthy Life
Cheesecake Cookies and Bars:
- Caramel Overload Cheesecake Bars from Crumbs and Chaos
- Cherry Cheesecake Brownies from Inside BruCrew Life
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake Cookies from Lemons for Lulu
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars from Chez CateyLou
- Healthier Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownie Bars from Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bars from Cooking In Stilettos
- No Bake Coconut Lime Cheesecake Bars from Beyond Frosting
- No Bake Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars from Garnish with Lemon
- Strawberry Chocolate Ganache Cheesecake Bars from A Kitchen Addiction
Cheesecake Desserts and Treats:
- Banana Foster No Bake Cheesecake Shooters from Mind Over Batter
- Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake Cake from gotta get baked
- Key Lime Trifles from Hoosier Homemade
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pots from Barbara Bakes
- Triple Brigadeiro Cheesecake Tart from From Brazil To You
Frozen Cheesecakes and Treats:
- Blackberry Cheesecake Popsicles from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Ice Cream from Chocolate Moosey
- Frozen PB&C Cheesecake from Noshing With The Nolands
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake with Nutter Butter Crust from Crazy for Crust
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a small amount at no extra charge to you.