The perfect Homemade barbecue sauce that goes great with just about anything. The perfect amount of sweetness and kick.
Honey Barbecue Sauce ~ Easy, Sweet, Homemade Barbecue Sauce
An Easy recipe for homemade barbecue sauce that is the right amount of sweet. Can be used o BBQ chicken, as a dipping sauce, and much more!
- brown sugar
- Worcestershire sauce
- apple cider vinegar
- season salt
- black pepper
- granulated garlic
How To Make:
In a medium to large pot, add all ingredients and stir together over medium heat.
Stir frequently until brown sugar and honey have melted and sauce just starts to bubble.
Remove from heat to cool.
When cool place in airtight container and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST AND FACEBOOK!
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- In a medium to large pot, add all ingredients and stir together over medium heat.
- Stir frequently until brown sugar and honey have melted and sauce just starts to bubble.
- Remove from heat to cool.
- When cool, place in airtight container and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 559Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2191mgCarbohydrates: 149gFiber: 1gSugar: 140gProtein: 2g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.