Treatsie Artisan Sweets Subscription Box Review and Giveaway! Y’all I have found the perfect subscription box and just in time for Mother’s Day! Even if you have already finished your shopping you are going to want to get this for your Mom or even yourself! Welcome to Treatsie! Treatsie is a curated box of artisan sweets from ever-changing confectioners. The Treatsie Boxes focus on quality over quantity with sweets from the most talented chefs from around the country. You will be supporting small business and get to try out some of the finest confections that you won’t find in big box stores. Boxes are $15 per month and when you sign up now, you get your first box free with just $4.95 shipping! Just use the code: FIRSTBOX44 In my box :
- Hot Cakes Molten Chocolate Cakery
- Peanut Butter Bites – the best crunchy bites with my favorite peanut butter and chocolate combo.
- Bling Blings – I would describe this as the fanciest of fancy Ding-Dongs with amazing chocolate. Ah-mazing!
- Brix Chocolate for Wine
- Brix Chocolate for Wine Pairing (Extra Dark, Medium Dark, Smooth Dark & Milk) Chocolate and Wine, what more could a girl ask for? I mean really delicious!
- Grey Ghost Bakery
- Lemon Sugar Cookies – As a total lemon head I loved these cookies! Cookie Perfection!
These treats were too good to share! I’m telling you this is the perfect gift for anyone who has a sweet tooth! I also love that Treatsie features each month’s confectioners. I love that personal connection with each box.
Today (Tueseday, May 6th) is the last day to get the Special Mother’s Day Box, so hurry on over!
There are also Curated Specialty Boxes for the Chocolate Lover, the Caramel Lover and the Best of 2013. Just look at that chocolate! So decadent and delicious! Giveaway Time! Treatsie is offering a $50 Gift Card to one lucky reader! Just enter through the widget below….
Disclosure: I was provided with a box for review purposes and Treatsie is sponsoring the giveaway. All opinions are my own.