As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Kicking off the official start of summer with the Sizzling Summer Giveaway and Blog Hop!
I’m joining in with some wonderful blogs on a fun blog hop and giveaway today to kick off the official start of summer! I hope to introduce you to some fantastic blogs and be sure to follow everyone on social media to keep up with the best recipes of summer!
As usual, I have been running crazy, meeting myself coming and going but I’ve put together a few of my favorite summer items to give to one lucky reader. I appreciate that y’all come around to see what I’ve been cooking and the occasional life on the ranch story!
Just enter on the widget below for my giveaway and click on each of prizes on the graphic above (or scroll down below) and visit each of the great participating blogs for a chance to win some of our favorite things!
My Sizzling Summer Giveaway Includes:
- Braum’s Hot Caramel Topping – great on ice cream sundaes or mixed into iced coffee (made locally in Oklahoma!)
- Screaming Owl Orange Bracelet – so cute and bright for summer!
- Paper Chevron Straws from the Lemon Drop Shop – aren’t they cute?
- Copco Sierra 24 oz Cold Tumbler– Don’t know where I’d be without my summer cups!
- Big Baggu Extra Large Tote Bag in Poppy – I love my Baggu for heading to the lake, going to the farmers market and everything in between!
Open to US residents 18 years or older. Entries accepted through July 12, 2014. Approximate value $35.oo
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Be sure to visit the following blogs to for a chance to win their Sizzling Summer Favorites!
The Sweetphi Blog
Food n’ Focus
She Ordered What?
The Frosted Vegan
Food Faith Fitness
Kiss My Smoke
Cravings of a Lunatic
The Housewife in Training Files
The Cookie Rookie
Crumbs and Chaos
Cooking with Books
Art of Natural Living
Disclosure: I am sponsoring this giveaway, this post does contain affiliate links to amazon, if you make a purchase through these links I will earn a few pennies which goes to keep this site up and running.