PEEPS® White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches are a festive and delicious holiday treat to share with your friends and family. These sweet treats are simple and fun treat to make with the kids!
This post is in partnership with PEEPS®.
Peeps White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Sandwiches
I love extravagantly decorated holiday desserts but who has time for that? So, I’ve got another quick and easy holiday treat for you today! These sweet treats couldn’t be easier, in fact they are perfect to make with the kiddos.
These cute little treats have just 5 ingredients: PEEPS® Marshmallow Trees or Marshmallow Snowmen, graham crackers, peanut butter, caramel sauce, and white chocolate bark.
Use lollipop sticks to add a fun twist that the kids will love! I mixed the peanut butter and caramel sauce together and spread onto the graham crackers and sandwiched them together. I dipped those into the melted white almond bark and topped each with PEEPS® Marshmallow Trees or Marshmallow Snowmen.
PEEPS® Marshmallow Snowmen are so adorable with the little top hat and candy cane decorations and PEEPS® Marshmallow Christmas Trees add just the right amount of holiday cheer to these cookie sandwiches. Add these irresistible treats to your Christmas goodie baskets!
Its the 24 Days of PEEPSONALITY and you can Shop and find your favorite PEEPS® and fun merchandise and enjoy this exclusive discount code for 20% off of your next purchase, no minimum required, from now through Thursday, December 31!
Discount code: SWEETINGS15
Leave a comment on this post with something on your Christmas list and you will be entered to win a variety of PEEPS® and PEEPS & COMPANY® products! Open to US Residents 18 years or older. Entries received through December 10th, 2015.
- 2 packages Christmas PEEPS® (Christmas Trees and Snowmen)
- 15 whole graham crackers
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- 20 oz white almond bark
- 15 cookie sticks (optional)
- Separate PEEPS® and set aside.
- Break graham crackers in half and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Mix peanut butter and caramel sauce together. Spread about 1 tablespoon on half of the graham crackers and top with remaining graham crackers.
- Melt almond bark in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Dip cookie sandwiches in melted almond bark, coating on all sides. Place on wax paper and place a PEEPS® on top, pressing gently to adhere.
- If you would like to make these cookies on a stick, carefully insert a cookie stick between each graham cracker.
- Place in the refrigerator or freezer for 5 - 10 minutes or until almond bark has set. Serve immediately or wrap in cellophane wrappers or plastic wrap.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with PEEPS®. PEEPS® have been a holiday favorite at our house since I can remember. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Miss in the Kitchen.