Maille Mustard review and incredible gift basket giveaway!
I am often inspired by the ingredients that I get an opportunity to review. Recently I received a nice package from La Maison Maille® with Old Style Whole Grain Mustard, Dijon Mustard and Honey Dijon Mustard.
Dijon mustard has become a staple of my pantry. It is key to many sauces, dips, dressings and glazes. I have an incredible ham glaze that I will be sharing with you soon, just in time for Easter!
Snacks are always a must on the ranch, especially for busy weekends. The kids are always hungry and ham and cheese on crackers is always a hit. The Maille Honey Dijon made this weekend snack something special. There is just a bit of a spicy kick from the dijon and it is perfectly balanced with the sweet honey.
- Maille Dijon Originale is characterized by its creamy texture, appealing color, spicy taste (with a touch of heat to the nose), and smooth finish.
- Maille Old Style : This authentic French recipe is characterized by the presence of crunchy mustard grains, and by its robust, medium-spicy flavor.
- Maille Honey Dijon : A perfect mix of the luscious flavor of honey and the pungency of authentic Dijon mustard, this blend yields a distinctive, yet perfectly balanced, taste.
- Maille Horseradish : This Horseradish (“raifort” or “strong root” in French) mustard combines the smooth taste of true Dijon mustard with bits of sharp horseradish for intense flavor and distinctive aroma.
- Maille Rich Country Dijon is an original variation on classic Dijon mustard, thanks to a secret recipe that includes white wine, cinnamon and ginger.
- Maille Dijonnaise A refined blend of Dijon mustard and traditional French mayonnaise, Maille Dijonnaise has a delicate taste and a creamy, yet light, texture accented with tiny mustard grains.
- Maille Cornichons are small, tart pickles made from tiny cucumbers known as gherkins. Pickled in a signature mix of vinegar and aromatics including tarragon, cloves, baby onions, and mustard seeds, Maille Cornichons are crunchy and packed with flavor.
- Insulated Cooler Basket for picnic season, Maille Apron, Maille Oven Mitt from France, Wooden Cutting Board, Five Maille Decorative Wooden Spoons from France. (valued at over $160!)
Enter on the widget below, please be patient it may take a minute to load.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for review purposes but I was not compensated for this post. Maille US is sponsoring the giveaway. All opinions are my own.