As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Barbecue sauce could be it’s own food group at our house and today I’m super excited to have a Barbecue Beef Slider recipe featuring my Virtual Potluck partner, Jay Ducote’s JayD’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce.
To celebrate, the whole Virtual Potluck bunch is coming together today with some fabulous recipes featuring the food of Louisiana and the delicious JayD’s Louisiana Barbecue Sauce!
You might know that I developed my own barbecue sauce some years back and so I love trying out new sauces, especially that are made like my Pine Ridge Barbecue Sauce, in small batches.
I really loved the JayD’s. It is a little bit sweet, a little peppery, and has amazing flavor. It would be perfect for grilling and also for dipping. I added it to a bit of roast beef and made sliders for lunch. Of course they were a big hit.
So join us and show your support for Jay on The Next Food Network Star!
- 2 cups shredded roast beef
- 1 cup JayD's Louisiana Barbecue Sauce
- 4 slider buns
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Add roast beef and JayD's Barbecue Sauce to a skillet and place over medium heat. Cook, stirring to completely coat roast for about 5 minutes. Lower to simmer.
- Lightly toast slider buns and brush with butter. Spoon barbecue beef over bottom buns and top with remaining buns.
- Serve immediately.
Check out the other fabulous recipes from Virtual Potluck:
- Diabetic Foodie
- Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine
- Thyme in Our Kitchen
- Rachel Cooks
- GrooVy Foody
Disclosure: I received the JayD’s Barbecue Sauce for review but I was not compensated for this post or review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. So happy to support my fellow Virtual Potluck member!