New Year’s Eve celebrations are just around the corner, so I thought you would enjoy a fun cocktail that is so easy to stir up and it’s soooo delicious!
On the occasion that I get to go out for lunch or supper, I always order strawberry or raspberry lemonade, I just love the stuff. So I thought a Jacked-Up version for New Year’s would be just the ticket, and let me tell you, it is!
I expect our New Year’s will probably be pretty quiet, probably lots of snacks and appetizers and maybe a movie or two with the kids. The kids get their own special punch and we enjoy a cocktail or a glass of champagne, of course some years we forget the champagne and just go to bed early. Yes, we are an exciting bunch.
So tell me, what are your plans for New Year’s Eve?
- 1 oz Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- ½ oz raspberry liqueur
- 4 oz lemonade
- 4 oz Sprite or lemon-lime soda
- 1 cup ice
- fresh lemon slices for garnish
- In a shaker or measuring cup add whiskey, raspberry liqueur, lemonade and Sprite. Shake or stir together.
- Place ice in a tall glass, pour lemonade mix over ice and garnish with a lemon slice.
Need more ideas? Check out these holiday cocktails!
Champagne Punch with Raspberry & Orange Liqueur from A Spicy Perspective
Kahlua, Eggnog & Irish Jameson Whiskey Cocktail from Creative Culinary
Peppermint Pattie Martini from Pass the Sushi
Many more ideas on my Delicious Drinks Pinterest Board!
Please remember to drink responsibly!