Italian Herb Turkey Sliders with Red Onion Balsamic Slaw with Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh BOLD a sandwich the whole family will love. This is a sponsored post for Oscar Mayer.
There is no telling how many sandwiches I’ve made over the years but it is a seriously huge number. I could probably compete with the folks that work in sandwich shops. It has caused a bit of burnout for ordinary sandwiches. For me to want a sandwich, it needs to be amazing.
The Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Bold Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast is the inspiration for these sliders. I made a quick slaw flavored with garlic, red onion and a bit of balsamic vinegar that paired wonderfully with the Italian Herb Turkey. I added a few grape tomatoes and black olives and put it all together on our favorite dinner rolls. De-licious!
Sliders are perfect for the family, the older boys can eat four or five of them and the little guy can have just one. Everyone can add their favorite toppings and condiments and every one is happy, happy, happy.
Deli Fresh Bold lunch meats contain no artificial preservatives, no artificial flavors and are gluten free. These lunch meats are sealed at the peak of freshness and are 97 percent fat free.
Look for these new varieties of Deli Fresh Bold:
- Italian Style Herb Turkey Breast
- Cajun Style Turkey Breast
- Maple Honey Ham
- Chipotle Season Chicken Breast
Sandwiches are such a quick and easy meal either for lunch or for dinner and can certainly take the stress out of busy days. Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Bold Lunch Meats are just the ticket for delicious sandwiches.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red onion
- 2 teaspoons milk
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups slaw mix
- 12 dinner rolls
- Deli Fresh BOLD Italian Herb Turkey Breast
- ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- Mix the slaw ingredients (except the slaw mix) in a small bowl, toss with slaw mix and set aside or refrigerate until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- Cut each roll in half and spoon about 1 to 2 tablespoons of slaw over bottom half of rolls. Top each with 3 to 4 slices of Deli Fresh Bold Italian Herb Turkey Breast. Add a few tomato slices and black olives to each and top with roll tops.
- Serve immediately.
“This sponsored post was written while participating in my partnership with Oscar Mayer and One2One Network, but as always, all opinions are my own. I received Deli Fresh BOLD coupons and other related items from Oscar Mayer/Kraft Foods.”