Last weekend I took the older boys to get measured for their prom tuxedos. My husband and our little guy called and to say that we got a package in the mail full of Cookie Chips and when can we eat them? I told them to dig in.
After returning home with the older boys we all had a sample. My niece and nephew were over and they loved them too. I couldn’t just eat one or two! Then I proceeded to hide them because they were so good we couldn’t stop eating them and I knew I needed to snap a photo or two to share with you.
My favorite were the Sea Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Chips and the Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Chips. The Chocolate Chip and Original Cookie Chips were great too.
Cookie Chips are all natural, no trans fats, no artificial colors or flavors, no gmo’s, and no preservatives!
Honestly, I don’t buy store bought cookies very often because I bake cookies all the time. However, I know when I see these Hannah Max Baking Cookie Chips at the grocery store, I am not going to be able to pass them up! They are crunchy and so delicious!
When we were down to the bottom of the Sea Salted Peanut Butter Cookie Chips there were some broken cookies and some crumbs. I thought about holding the sack up to my mouth and just polishing them off, but instead I came to my senses. I scooped some ice cream and sprinkled the remaining Cookie Chips over the top. Just when I thought I couldn’t love Cookie Chips any more!
GIVEAWAY: Hannah Max Baking is offering a Multi-pack with all four flavors to one lucky winner!
We have a winner! Congratulations to Christopher S.
- Leave a comment telling me which flavor of Hannah Max Baking Cookie Chips you would most like to try.
For extra entries:
- Leave a comment if you are a facebook fan of Hannah Max Baking or Miss in the Kitchen.
- Follow Hannah Max Baking & Miss in the Kitchen on twitter and tweet the following: “I entered to win all four flavors of @hannahmaxbaking Cookie Chips from @missnthekitchen http://bit.ly/ZQP453 #giveaway“
- Follow Miss in the Kitchen on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to Miss in the Kitchen by RSS or Email.
Please leave a comment for each entry. Open to US residents, 18 years and older. Entries will be received through May 3rd, 2013.
Winner will be chosen at random.
Disclosure: I was provided with product for review purposes and Hannah Max Baking is sponsoring the giveaway. I was not compensated for this post and as always all opinions are my own.