Frosted Vodka Pineapple Lemonade is a delicious dessert cocktail that is so easy to make! Based off of the popular Chik-Fil-A frosted lemonade made with a tropical twist and a shot or two of vodka.
My favorite cocktails are always the pineapple variety and with the popularity of my Pineapple Vodka Lemonade, I knew this Frosted version was going to be even better. Basically, it’s like a boozy lemon milkshake and it’s crazy- good! For a simple cocktail, this easy Vodka Lemonade is always a crowd favorite.
Frosted Vodka Pineapple Lemonade ~ Refreshing Cocktail
If you are looking for a summer drink to sip by the pool or just a cocktail treat to make after a long day, this frozen lemonade is just the ticket. It’s cool, creamy and oh so tasty! If you are hosting a party, check out our complete list of easy Vodka Cocktails!
- Pineapple Juice
- Lemon Juice – fresh is best
- Simple Syrup – mix equal parts sugar and boiling water. Chill before using.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Vodka – use your favorite brand and flavored vodkas would work well for this.
- Pineapple Chunks – optional garnish
- Lemon Slices – optional garnish
- Fresh Mint – optional garnish
How to Make Frosted Vodka Pineapple Lemonade:
- Remove vanilla ice cream from freezer to soften slightly, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add pineapple juice to a blender.
- Next, add lemon juice.
- Simple syrup goes in next.
- Finally, the vanilla ice cream.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Add vodka.
- Stir to mix well.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and pineapple chunks.
I like adding the vodka to each glass after mixing the lemonade so everyone can add as much or as little vodka as preferred.
Can You Leave Out the Alcohol?
Of course if you want to skip the vodka, Frosted Pineapple Lemonade is a refreshing treat that you can share with the kids!
How to Make Ahead:
To make ahead, pour into mason jars and seal with a lid. Freeze up to 3 months. Set out on the counter for about 30 – 45 minutes before adding vodka and serving.
More Frozen Cocktails to Try:
- Strawberry Lemonade Moscato Slushie is one of my most popular cocktails. It’s a super refreshing and both sweet and tart. It’s easy to make ahead in a large batch for get togethers.
- Frozen Mudslide is a fun dessert cocktail made with vanilla ice cream, Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and vodka. It’s rich, creamy and delicious!
- Easy Strawberry Daiquiri is the classic frozen cocktail and it’s one of my all- time favorites. Easy to make with frozen strawberries, lime and rum.
- Sherbet Punch is always a hit for weddings, birthdays or any celebration. Made with pineapple sherbet, fruit punch, vodka, ginger ale and pineapple juice.
- Watermelon Mojito Slushie is a vibrant and refreshing summer cocktail. Made with fresh sweet watermelon, fresh lime, mint and a splash of rum.
BEST BAR TOOLS THE HOME BAR:
- I have this Bar Set and it’s just what you need for making cocktails at home.
- A Blender is a must-have for frozen cocktails.
- A Microplane Twist & Zest is perfect for juicing and making citrus garnishes for making drinks.
- Handy Ice Crusher is great if you don’t have an ice crusher in your refrigerator and if you are into entertaining, this Countertop Ice Maker makes the nugget ice, just like Sonic!
- These party picks for are great for garnishes.
These quick and easy Frosted Vodka Pineapple Lemonade Cocktails are sure to put you in the mood for summertime! A super refreshing and delicious cocktail that tastes like sunshine in a glass. I plan to sip on these all summer long!
IF YOU LOVE THIS RECIPE AS MUCH AS I DO, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND A FIVE STAR REVIEW, AND BE SURE TO HELP ME SHARE ON PINTEREST!
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (see note below for instructions)
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 ounces vodka
- fresh lemon slices, pineapple chunks, mint sprigs for optional garnish
- Add pineapple juice, lemon juice and simple syrup to a blender with vanilla ice cream.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into glasses about 3/4 full.
- Add 1 1/2 ounces vodka to each glass and stir to combine.
- Garnish with lemon slices, pineapple and mint if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Can be doubled as needed or as blender size allows.
- Make ahead and freeze in mason jars with lids up to 3 months. Bring to room temperature about 30- 45 minutes before serving. Stir in vodka.
To Make Simple Syrup:
Mix equal parts sugar and boiling water until sugar is dissolved. Chill before making cocktails. Store in air tight container in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 587Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 88gFiber: 3gSugar: 77gProtein: 6g
Nutritional calculations are estimated and may not be accurate.