Easy Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls are unbelievably easy and so delicious! Perfect for weekend mornings with the family!
Biscoff Spread has become a pantry staple in my kitchen. I must have it for emergency cravings – you know straight from the jar, or spread on graham crackers or toast. Biscoff Spread is a creamy spread that can be used in place of peanut butter and is wonderful for baking things like Easy Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls.
Biscoff Spread is preservative free, made with all-natural ingredients and free of trans fats and cholesterol plus it is made from non GMO ingredients in Belgium. It is also vegan and nut free. If you haven’t tried it yet, now is the time!
Biscoff is hosting a Spread the Love Challenge be sure to check it out for fabulous prizes!
Whether a spin on a classic snack (such as Biscoff Spread on a bagel) or a more creative twist (such as brownies made with the spread), the makers of Biscoff Spread are looking for individuals to submit photos showing how they enjoy Biscoff Spread.
Lotus Bakeries – the makers of Biscoff Cookies and Biscoff Spread, have narrowed down the photo entries to the top 30. Facebook users can vote for the final grand prize winners on the Biscoff fan page. All entrants will be automatically entered in a sweepstakes to win a year’s supply of Biscoff products!
The top three winners of Biscoff’s Spread the Love Challenge, to be announced on August 30, 2013, will receive the following prizes:
First place – A trip to Belgium for two and a tour of the Biscoff factory
Second place – $1,500 cash
Third place – $1,000 cash
How to Enter
“Like” Biscoff on Facebook & visit Biscoff’s Facebook page or the contest microsite. Vote for your favorite photo through August 25.
The top three winners will be announced on Facebook on August 30.
If you are looking for a quick and delicious breakfast try these Easy Biscoff Cinnamon Rolls.
- non-stick cooking spray
- ¼ cup all purpose flour (for dusting)
- 2 8 oz cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- for the icing:
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a cake pan or skillet with non-stick spray.
- Sprinkle flour over a clean surface and unroll each can of crescent roll dough into a rectangle. Press perforations together.
- Spread ½ cup Biscoff Spread onto each rectangle. Use a pizza cutter to cut into 8 strips (the long way). Roll each strip up into a roll. Repeat until you have 16 rolls.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Brush each roll with butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place in pan and space evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile prepare icing. Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and milk together until smooth.
- Drizzle icing over warm rolls.
- Serve immediately.
Biscoff Spread is a sweet, creamy spread made with Biscoff Cookies. Try this delicious European alternative to peanut butter or chocolate spread. Vote for the best photo in Biscoff’s “Spread the Love” contest and you could win a year’s supply of Biscoff products!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Biscoff. The opinions and text are all mine.