Chicken Artichoke & Jalapeño Taquitos made with La Terra Fina Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip for a simple and delicious snack that the whole family will love. This post is sponsored by La Terra Fina.
Taquitos are one of my go to snacks and my absolute favorite. They are so easy to make and so much healthier to make at home. I made these with a bit of leftover grilled chicken along with La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke Jalapeño Dip.
It is summer time and our work hours on the ranch can all run together and make for really long days. I knew the guys would be hungry when they came in and I knew supper wasn’t going to be quite ready. So I threw these taquitos together in no time at all. They were a giant hit, so delicious!
These taquitos are baked and the La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke Jalapeño Dip and Spread is all Natural with no trans fats and it is gluten free. This is a snack you can feel good about feeding your family.
My guys have gotten used to my questioning of how good a dish is and now they usually let me know before I ask. These were rated “Best Snack Ever” and “Totally Blog Worthy”. I seriously loved them too.
La Terra Fina sent me a selection of their dips and quiches to try. I opened up the Spinach & Parmesan Dip made with Greek Yogurt while we were eating lunch and the kids were coming back for more but it was already gone, it was so delicious.
The Spinach and Kale Dip was also wonderful and I want to try adding it to some pasta for a quick lunch.
The La Terra Fina products are taste fresh and delicious. They are great for a quick appetizer but also perfect for jazzing up your dinner options. I know that you will love them as much as our family did. Look for them in the refrigerated section of your market or find a store here.
Now how about the recipe!
- 10 oz La Terra Fina Chunky Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip and Spread
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken (I used grilled chicken breasts)
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 14 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degreesF.
- Combine La Terra Fina Chunky Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip with diced chicken and cilantro.
- Cover corn Tortillas with a damp paper towel and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of filling into each corn tortilla and roll up into a taquito. Place seam side down on a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of La Terra Fina, all opinions are my own. Please consider supporting the sponsors that help make this site possible.