Cheesy Poblano Hash Browns are super easy and will be the star of your next breakfast or brunch! This is a sponsored post on behalf of Simply Potatoes.
These Cheesy Poblano Hash Browns are going to knock your socks off! They are made with just 5 ingredients and they are de-licious! Right now Simply Potatoes is having a 5 Ingredient Fix Recipe Contest and you can enter and win awesome prizes, you have to enter!
A Grand Prize Winner will receive $3,000, A People’s Choice Winner will receive $1,250, A Sweepstakes Prize Winner will receive $750!
Sunday morning breakfast is always special around our house. Sunday is usually the one day we are all around and not in too big of a hurry.
I cooked up some bacon, sunny-side-up eggs, scrambled eggs, buttery toast and these amazing hash browns. I baked these hash browns up in a muffin tin, but you could also bake them in a skillet or a baking dish too.
We often enjoy breakfast for dinner, especially on busy school nights. These Cheesy Poblano Hash Browns will be making many appearances on the menu! The poblano pepper gives it a spicy kick with out being too spicy. Now let’s eat!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 poblano pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 20 oz package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degreesº.
- Add butter to a large skillet and place over medium heat. Add diced poblano and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, salt and cheese. Remove from heat and stir until well combined.
- Spoon into a non-stick muffin tin. Bake for 25 minutes or until hash browns just start to brown around the edges.
- Gently loosen the edges and remove from the muffin tin to serve.
For rules on how to enter the Sweepstakes click here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Simply Potatoes. The opinions and text are all mine.