Today I'm sharing a fabulous appetizer recipe for all parties and game day get togethers! These Bacon Mac and Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers will be the hit of the party!
This post is in partnership with Bob Evans Farms®.
I'm thrilled to be partnering with Bob Evans Farms® as a featured foodie. I will be sharing a new recipe with you each month that is quick, easy and so delicious!
Mac and cheese has always been my go-to comfort food. It's what I want when nothing else sounds good. My whole family went crazy for these stuffed mini peppers. The combination of the sweet peppers with the creamy macaroni and cheese and smoky bacon was insanely delicious!
With just a few simple ingredients and a handy package of Bob Evans Macaroni & Cheese, this appetizer comes together so easily.
Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese is so creamy and delicious and actually tasted homemade. I t made this dish so easy. I got started by adding a little granulated garlic to the macaroni and cheese.
I sliced the tops from the peppers and then sliced them in half, lengthwise. I also sliced up the green parts of the green onions.
I spooned the macaroni and cheese into the mini peppers.
I placed them on a lined baking sheet.
I sprinkled the bacon crumbles and green onions over the macaroni and cheese, then baked them up for about 20 minutes.
The outcome was nothing short of amazing. I hope that you will try these for your next party or game day event!
- 1 20 oz package Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 pound mini sweet peppers
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 green onions - green parts sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir granulated garlic into macaroni and cheese and set aside.
- Remove tops and slice peppers in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and membranes.
- Spoon macaroni and cheese into each pepper half and place on a lined baking sheet. Sprinkle cooked and crumbled bacon and green onions over stuffed peppers.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with Bob Evans Farms® as a featured foodie. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I appreciate you supporting the brands that support Miss in the Kitchen.