Bacon and Pimento Cheese Puffs are a great snack for game day or any family gathering!
This quick and easy appetizer is going to knock your socks off! I am totally hooked on the combo of pimento cheese and bacon, I can’t believe that I had never tried it before.
I made these even easier using pimento cheese spread that I picked up at the store. If you have time to make your own, give this recipe a try. It’s from my husbands grandmother, so good!
Rather you are gearing up for game day looking for a quick and easy after school snack these Bacon and Pimento Cheese Puffs are perfect. Literally 3 ingredients and about 20 minutes to pure snacking heaven.
- 1 roll refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup pimento cheese
- ½ pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Unroll crescent dough and press seams together, forming a rectangle.
- Spread pimento cheese evenly over dough and evenly sprinkle with bacon. Roll dough up starting on the long side and pinch edge to seal. Carefully slice into 12 slices.
- Place slices into a muffin tin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove from pan and serve immediately.