Artichoke and Jalapeño 7 Layer Mexican Dip is a delicious appetizer perfect for parties and game day get togethers! This is a sponsored post in collaboration with La Terra Fina.
With the big game coming up this weekend, all I can think about is the food of course! I can’t say I have a pick for who wins since the Broncos aren’t playing but I do have some great ideas for the appetizers! I’ve put a twist on a classic with this Artichoke & Jalapeño & Layer Mexican Dip!
Start with some great refried beans, and along with some fresh tomatoes, green onions, avocado, cilantro and then add in your favorite cheese you can also add in black olives if that floats your boat! It’s so easy to customize to your favorites.
I’m sure you’ve all had the famous 7 layer dip but I’m telling you this is the best version I’ve ever tried. The Chunky Artichoke and Jalapeño Dip from La Terra Fina adds an amazing layer of goodness to this classic dip. La Terra Fina makes delicious dips and spreads plus baked goods for all of your entertaining needs! Be sure to look for them in your market or Costco.
Serve this delicious dip with tortilla chips or a sturdy potato chip like Kettle Chips Salt and Pepper. It’s so good though, you might just want to eat it with a spoon.
- 1 16 oz can refried black beans
- 10 oz. La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 avocado, peeled, seeded and diced
- fresh lemon juice
- 3 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Spread beans onto a serving dish or platter. Spread with La Terra Fina Chunky Artichoke & Jalapeño Dip. Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top. Layer with diced tomatoes.
- Toss avocado with fresh lemon juice. Sprinkle evenly over tomatoes. Top with green onions and cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
More delicious recipes made with La Terra Fina:
- Chicken, Artichoke & Jalapeño Taquitos
- Spinach Kale Tortilla Bites from Meal Planning Magic
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip Party Flatbread from Foxes Love Lemons
- Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels from La Terra Fina
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of La Terra Fina, I was compensated for my time and received products for recipe development. All opinions are my own and I appreciate your support of the brands that help make Miss in the Kitchen possible.