As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A complete holiday gift guide for 2015! Unique gift ideas for everyone on your list! Plus you could win something special for Christmas morning!
So I have finally started Christmas shopping and thought that I would share some last minute ideas in case you are still searching for a few gifts! I’ve got ideas for that person that has everything, moms, dads, sisters,brothers, in-laws and of course the kids! My kid ideas can be for boys or girls and fit lots of ages.
Let’s start off with those hard to buy for folks! Food is my go-to for those that have everything that they could possibly need or want. These are some knock-your-socks off amazing gifts!
- Petit Jean Meats – Premium hams, bacon, sausage and more!
- Stonewall Kitchen Holiday Blueberry Breakfast Box – everything you need for a holiday breakfast!
- Butcher Box Grass Fed Beef – Incredible farm to table grass fed beef!
- Dancing Deer Baking Co. – Incredible treats for those with a sweet tooth!
- Laser Maze Logic Game – This looks like a fun game, I’m totally wrapping this one up!
- Crazy Aaron’s Thinking Putty – All of my boys love this magnetic putty. It’s impossible to put down!
- Big Ball of Whacks – I’ve bought these magnetic toys for quite a few kids over the years. Always a hit!
- Sick Science Kits – This is another one that I will be wrapping up this year. Lots of options and fun learning! You can’t beat that!
- LOL Joke Book – One of my boys got this in their stocking years ago and it’s still a family favorite!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!