- Are you ready to jump into the social media circles but just can’t find the time?
- Are you new to social media?
- Not sure how to tweet, post a facebook update or how to get a Google + account? I’m here to make it happen.
- Social Media Strategy Development
- Twitter Account Set Up & Content Management/Curation & Consulting
- Facebook Account Set Up & Content Management/Curation & Consulting
- Pinterest Account Set Up & Content Management/Curation & Consulting
- Google + Account Set Up & Content Management/Curation & Consulting
- Advertising & Promotional Campaigns
- Blog Setup and Design
- Blog Ghost Writing & Content Management
Why you should hire me:
- I have been an entrepreneur for over fifteen years.
- I understand small business, small farms and ranches, and return on investment.
- I have worked in marketing a variety of products from iron furniture, food products to agricultural products.
- I will work for a flat rate, no surprises. I am a person of my word.
I started Miss in the Kitchen in 2010, since then I have developed 10,000 facebook fans, 10,000 pinterest followers, in 7,000 Google+ Circles , 793 email subscribers and over 5,000 twitter followers. All through quality content and personal interaction. I have not purchased facebook or other ads.
I handle all of the marketing for the Kaycee Cutter, a safety knife that my husband invented. It is now sold across the US and Canada in over 1,000 retail stores including Tractor Supply Co., Big R Stores, and Orscheln Farm and Home.
- Setup Facebook, Twitter, Google+ pages: $100 each.
- Monthly Content Management: Starting at $500/month.
- Advertising & Promotional Campaigns: Priced per event.
- Blog Set up and Design Management: Priced per project
- Blog Ghost Writing & Content Management: Starting at $75 per post.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions. I would love to work with you and build your social media following.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org