Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are ideal for busy schedules. A simple one- pan meal that you can feel good about feeding your family any night of the week. Packed with flavor and ready in less than 30 minutes.
This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson®Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GrilledAndReady
Dinner time seems to roll around so fast on busy days, especially on Monday. My Monday’s can be inevitably notorious, so I like to keep dinner simple on those days.
Where I run into problems is that I’m also the worst meal planner on the planet. So to keep from having scrambled eggs for dinner every night, I like to keep a few bags of Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken in the freezer.
These Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas are made so simply and are even easier if you prep the veggies ahead of time. I put together a quick sauce and tossed it with sliced onions, sweet peppers and the Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken on a sheet pan.
I toasted a few corn tortillas while the fajitas baked and served it all up with sliced avocado and pico de Gallo. It was so easy and ready in about 30 minutes. It was a big hit with my family and I loved that I just popped it in the oven and finished up my work day while it was in the oven.
My guys really love a good old meat and potatoes meal and they are never excited about the veggie side dishes. These Sheet Pan Fajitas are a great way to get a better for you meal on the table that the entire family loves. This one was a winner – even the picky eaters gave it two thumbs up!
These fajitas are just packed with flavor and the Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips make it so easy. Fast, easy, and delicious, what is not to love? If you are shooting for the New Year, New You goals, this is a great dinner to try.
I head to Sam’s Club about once a month to stock up and the Tyson® Grilled & Chicken Breast Strips are easy to find in the freezer section. They are so versatile and can make a quick and easy meal without any hassle, even if you are like me and completely forget to make dinner plans.
Be sure to grab this amazing deal on the Sam’s Club mobile app and get $5 off 2 bags of Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips and making a delicious dinner will be no worry at all.
For more dinner inspiration check out Club Tyson Ready!
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!
- 1 pound sweet peppers, seeded and sliced
- 4 cups thin sliced onions
- 1½ pounds Tyson® Grilled & Ready Chicken Strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, heated or toasted
- sliced avocado, fresh limes and pico de Gallo for garnish - optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add sliced sweet peppers, onions and Tyson® Grilled & Ready Stripes to a large sheet pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine olive oil, orange juice, slat, garlic, cumin and chili powder together.
- Pour over chicken an vegetables. Toss to coat evenly. Spread in a single layer.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is heated through and vegetables are tender.
- Serve with tortillas, sliced avocados, fresh limes and pico de Gallo.