Caramel Macchaito is my favorite ID flavor, it is the perfect sweet caramel flavor. I drink a ton of coffee and I love to add it to my afternoon cuppa jo!
Strolling through the grocery isles I picked up some coffee ice cream and when I reached the dairy isle and came upon the International Delight section, inspiration struck as I went to grab my favorite Caramel Macchiato….. Salted Caramel Macchiato Milk Shakes.
Sounds a wee bit sinful doesn’t it! So, I got creative and poured the milkshake into shot glasses! The I.D.Caramel Macchiato along with the coffee ice cream is a match made in heaven. I added a little caramel sauce and a little salt and ooh, la, la!
I’m pretty sure these milkshakes would be fabulous with any of the International Delight flavors, just think about all of the possibilities! Perfect for a party, baby shower or just for fun on family game night!
If you are a Caramel Macchiato fanatic like I am, be sure to check out my Caramel Macchiato Inspiration Pinterest board, total yumminess! If you visit WHAT’S YOUR ID you can create a flavor profile, play games and even win awesome prizes!
Now how about the recipe for those delicious Salted Caramel Macchiato Milk Shake Shots!
- 1½ cup coffee ice cream (slightly softened)
- ½ cup International Delight Caramel Macchiato Gourmet Coffee Creamer
- 4 teaspoons caramel sauce
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 8 shot glasses for serving
- Add coffee ice cream and Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add about ¼ teaspoon of caramel sauce to each shot glass and gently swirl around.
- Fill shot glasses with milk shake and top with a drizzle of caramel sauce and a sprinkle of salt.
- Serve immediately.
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.