Salsa Ranch Cheesy Chicken Rolls are a bursting with flavor and the perfect snack that the whole family will love. This is a sponsored post on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch.
Snacks are king of the food world around our house. I’ve been know to have a snacking feast just for fun. My boys are always hungry and I like to keep a variety of things to make a quick snack to fill the bottomless pits that we call teenagers!
Ranch Dressing could be considered it’s own food group at our house, it is a crisis if we run out. So I buy the big jar of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix. I use it for dressings, dips, to season meats, veggies, bread, guacamole. Yes pretty much everything!
Last week the kids were home on Spring break and I made a big batch of Salsa Ranch Cheesy Chicken Rolls. They are really simple and a great way to use up leftover chicken. You could also grab a rotisserie chicken from the deli if you are in a hurry.
I mixed our favorite Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing with chunky salsa, shredded chicken and pepper-jack cheese. I placed the mixture on crescent dough that I pressed together and then rolled them up and sliced them into rolls. I placed them in a muffin tin to bake. They came out gooey and delicious.
The boys loved them, ranked in best food ever category by the teenagers. These would be perfect for game day snacks, backyard parties or family movie night. They are great right out of the oven and at room temperature.
Now how could you possibly resist these fabulous Salsa Ranch Cheesy Chicken Rolls? Especially when drizzled with a little extra Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing! I know that I could not!
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing,(prepared see note below) plus more for dipping
- ¾ cup chunky salsa
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1½ cups shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent dough (I used the Grands Crescents)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing and salsa and mix well. Stir in chicken and pepper-jack cheese until well combined.
- Unroll crescent dough onto a lightly floured surface and press into a rectangle. Spread half of chicken mixture over each dough rectangle. Roll up from the long side and pinch to seal. Cut into 1½-2 inch slices.
- Place each slice into a greased muffin tin. (I used 2 muffin tins and had 20 rolls)
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
From dressings and dips to sandwich spreads and side dish solutions, the special blend of herbs and spices makes Hidden Valley the perfect addition to any recipe. For more delectable ranch recipes, visit www.hiddenvalley.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.