This Peach and Ginger Glazed Petit Jean Honey Cured Ham is going to steal the show at your next holiday dinner!
Petit Jean Ham’s have been my favorite since I was a kid. I was always thrilled when the company my Dad worked for would send home a box of Petit Jean ham or bacon for the holidays. It is one of my biggest thrills as a food blogger to get to be part of the Petit Jean Blue Diamond Club Ambassador program.
This year Petit Jean Meats has introduced a new Honey Cured Ham. It is still hickory smoked and in the opinion of my family, the best ham ever!! Petit Jean is based in Arkansas nearby where I grew up. You can find Petit Jean hams in many of the Arkansas groceries, a few in Oklahoma and around Dallas. The best part is that they will ship their premium meats right to your door!
The Petit Jean hams are fully cooked, making them super easy for your holiday dinners. They are completely wonderful just heated through. I added a peach and ginger glaze to this honey cured ham and it was out of this world amazing.
Just look at that amazing color! My family went all the way crazy for this ham. We nearly ate the entire ham yesterday! A Petit Jean Honey Cured Ham with my Peach and Ginger Glaze will completely steal the show at your holiday dinner. Turkey-shmerky, give me the ham!
- 1 (7-9 lb) Petit Jean Honey Cured Spiral Sliced Ham
- ¾ cup Bonne Mamman Peach Preserves
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- 1 inch chunk fresh ginger, pealed and sliced thinly
- 1 garlic clove, sliced thinly
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While oven preheats, add peach preserves, orange juice, fresh ginger and garlic to a small saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir occasionally and as glaze begins to bubble, turn heat to simmer. Simmer about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Add ham to a baking dish and brush with peach and ginger glaze. Be sure to brush between spiral cuts.
- Bake 1½ hours, brushing with glaze and pan juices every 30 minutes or until heated through.