No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake is one of the easiest desserts you can make. It’s rich, creamy and so delicious. You will want to make them over and over this summer!
I went on a blackberry picking spree on the ranch and we have been enjoying all things blackberry this last couple of weeks. Man has it been delicious! Did you see the Blackberry Lemonade? Incredible!
I guess we are mid-summer here but I don’t want it to end! We had a great time at the lake on Sunday and then enjoyed the incredible fireworks that the Choctaw Casino puts on every year. It seriously rivals the fireworks that I watched as a kid at Disney Land.
We enjoyed a pretty laid back July 4th with the family with a slightly smaller fireworks show on the ranch. It doesn’t get any better than that.
I still need to get back to the blackberry patch to pick a few more before they dry up. I hope to freeze some so we can enjoy a few this fall and winter. I just get a huge kick out of picking wild blackberries. Thank goodness the chiggers don’t seem to like me but the rest of the family is not so lucky.
This No Bake Blackberry Cheesecake is ridiculously simple. It’s perfect to enjoy on a busy weeknight and impressive enough for guests.
I think the individual servings are so pretty but you could also make it in a square baking dish, a pie plate or a springform pan just as easily.
I’ve not been spending as much time as I would like in the garden but it’s coming along so good! We have been enjoying fried squash and the best cucumbers.
We have 7 puppies and they literally destroyed the corn in the garden. We put up an electric fence and so far that seems to be keeping them from running amok in the garden. Little stinkers. Anyone want a puppy? I’m serious!
My tomatoes should be ripe any day now and I am hoping to pick some of the eggplant this week. I desperately need to weed but it’s not my favorite chore. I’d much rather make dessert!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1¼ cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fresh blackberries plus more for garnish
- 4 whole chocolate graham crackers, crushed (about a heaping ½ cup)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Add heavy whipping cream to a mixer bowl and beat with wire whisk attachment until thickened on medium speed. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until combined at low speed. Raise to high and beat until stiff peaks form. Pour into another bowl and cover and refrigerate.
- Add cream cheese to mixer and beat until fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Add blackberries and beat until well combined, about 2 minutes. Fold in half of whipped cream mixture.
- Mix chocolate graham cracker crumbs and butter together and spoon into 4 8 oz bowls or cups. Top with blackberry mixture. Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Garnish with blackberries if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!