Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is a super simple and delicious dessert with just 4 ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to put together. A delicious dessert for any night of the week and fancy enough for company!
I am crazy about lemon desserts all year long, especially when they are as easy as this Lemon Cheesecake Mousse! It just has four ingredients and comes together really quickly. You can put this together while you are cooking dinner and pop it in the fridge for after dinner.
My lemon obsession also crosses over to lip balm and Ice Breakers chewing gum. I might have a problem. I just need all things to be extra lemony and sunshine, what can I say? It makes me happy!
You can add graham cracker crumbs and serve this up as a No Bake Lemon Cheesecake or even serve it up in a pie dish with your favorite crust. It has just the right sweet and tart combination and I think you will love it any way you dish it up.
I actually first made this Lemon Cheesecake Mousse back in February of 2013. It has always been a favorite and I have been craving it so bad lately.
I decided to satisfy that craving and it was the perfect opportunity to update the photos and share it again. I hope you will give this simple no bake dessert a try!
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- lemon slices, lemon zest & mint leaves for garnish *optional
- In a large mixer bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes on high. Pour into another bowl and set aside.
- Add cream cheese and sugar to mixer bowl and beat at medium speed about 1 minute. Gradually pour in lemon juice and continue to beat for 2 to 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour into individual serving dishes and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, a little lemon zest and a sprig of mint.
FOLLOW MISS IN THE KITCHEN ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
SIGN UP TO HAVE AN EMAIL DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX FOR EACH NEW RECIPE!