This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pillsbury® through linqia.
More and more I am becoming aware of how many of my friends and family are gluten intolerant. Pillsbury® has 3 new refrigerated doughs, all gluten free to make sure that gluten free families are not missing out on goodies like pizza, pie and chocolate chip cookies!
Available in grocery stores nationwide, you can’t beat the convenience! I found them to be a great way to make sure there is something for everyone at our next back yard barbecue.
I used the Pillsbury Gluten Free Thin Crust Pizza Dough to create a tasty appetizer based on one our favorite breads, Foaccia! The guys came in while I was baking the Focaccia Crisps and they immediately wanted to know what smelled so wonderful.
This was so simple to make and ready in under 20 minutes. I served it along side some garden fresh tomatoes. It was really tasty. The flavor was great with a little more of a dense texture than traditional pizza dough. The fresh grated Parmesan cheese, rosemary and olive oil created the perfect topping for the Focaccia Crisps.
The Focaccia Crisps came out of the oven golden brown and really crisp around the edges. They guys were immediately snacking on it while I prepared their lunches. I would definitely add this to the menu the next time we have guests. I rely on quick and easy appetizers when we have company.
Now it’s your turn to tell me about the exciting recipe possibilities Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough will bring to your life!
Visit the Pillsbury Gluten Free Dough for recipe ideas, coupons and more product information. Come back here and leave a comment and tell me which product you are most excited about and what you would make with it. That’s it, easy peasy!
- 13 oz PIllsbury Gluten Free Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking small baking pan with cooking spray
- Spread dough evenly into pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over dough and brush evenly over the dough.
- Sprinkle rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes or until crust is well browned and crisp around the edges.
- Cool slightly and cut into rectangles and serve immediately.
Disclosure: Thanks to Pillsbury® for sponsoring today’s discussion, all opinions are my own.