Cinnamon and Chocolate is one of my favorite flavor combinations, I threw in some coffee and this Frosty Cinnamon Mocha was a perfect treat!
You know I can’t get enough of the summer frozen coffee drinks. I’m on a constant sleep deprivation schedule and I NEED the coffee. Except it’s too dang hot to drink too much hot coffee. So a Frosty Cinnamon Mocha is just the ticket!
I have joined in with a few fabulous bloggers today in bringing you another wonderful giveaway! Are you ready for this?
To enter this fine giveaway just wait for the widget to load (it might take a minute, be patient!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Some of us have put together a tasty recipe for you, be sure to visit the links below and see all of coffee goodness. Entries are accepted on all blogs and go into one pile.
- 4 scoops chocolate ice cream
- ¼ cup brewed coffee, cooled
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon caramel ice cream topping
- Add ice cream, coffee, milk and cinnamon to a blender and blend until smooth. Drizzle caramel in glass and fill with milk shake. Serve immediately with a straw.
Disclosure: Giveaway sponsored by blogs mentioned in the graphic above.