Caramel Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte is a nice little pick-me-up for those fall coffee cravings!
Everyone has been bragging about their Starbuck’s pumpkin coffee. I only make it to Starbucks about once a year, so I decided it was time to try one at home. The temperatures have still be hovering around one hundred degrees and decided to make an iced latte.
Coffee gets me going in the morning and then some days it keeps me going in the afternoon. Lately sleep has been sporadic and crazy. For some reason I wake up at 3 in the morning and then I can’t go back to sleep until it is time to get up. I have no idea why but it sure makes for a long day when you wake up at 3 am. I need sleep and lots of it but life says, “NO SLEEP FOR YOU!”
So coffee it is.
I added my favorite dulce de leche caramel to this pumpkin spice latte. If you don’t have dulce de leche just substitute caramel ice cream topping. It was the perfect combination of fall flavors. I loved it and I think I will be making myself these little pick-me-ups all fall long!
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 3 tablespoons pureed pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons dulce de leche caramel
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon plus more for garnish
- pinch of ground ginger
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- Add all ingredients except the whipped cream into the blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large glass or two small glasses and garnish with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.