I’m kicking Monday off with a fabulous drink that you can enjoy anytime of day. Rather you are headed out the door or enjoying the sunshine on the deck, these Blueberry Mint Coolers will hit the spot.
Sunday afternoon me and the little guy found ourselves thirsty and wanting a treat. We both love peppermint tea but we usually drink it hot during the winter. I made a cup of tea and decided to chill it, threw it in the blender with some blueberries and it turned out to be a great drink!
I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m thinking it would also make some awesome popsicles for summer. Speaking of summer it is 12 days until Cody graduates. The time is flying. I’m so proud of him, he was accepted into college and has chosen a direction for his education and future career. Very proud.
I have a jammed packed day of meetings and paperwork and a few deadlines to meet so I’m going to leave you with this drink and beg you to try it. Emmet and I both loved it!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 peppermint tea bag
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- Place peppermint tea bag into boiling water and cover for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and stir in honey until dissolved.
- Place tea in refrigerator or freezer until cool. (about 5 minutes in the freezer worked for me.)
- Add frozen blueberries and peppermint tea into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice or in a chilled glass.