No-Bake Gooey-Caramel Heath Cereal Bars for a simple no-fuss dessert perfect for fall and all of that extra holiday candy!
Busy, busy, busy. Yes that is me. It seems I have taken on too much, I don’t have time to bake! I know it’s just going to get worse between now an the holidays.
So in the meantime I threw this dessert together in about 10 minutes and it is rich and gooey and oh so perfect for my sweet cravings. We won’t be calculating calories because I ate entirely too much of this! I should’ve shared with the neighbors, what was I thinking? I mean caramel, marshmallows, candy bars, chocolate drizzle and a whole stick of butter. It’s wrong, I’m sure of it. But it’s so good!
I promised more info on where I’ve been spending my time and it’s on a new little family adventure that we are calling Red River Iron.
Our son, Tucker, who is 16 has taken a great interest in becoming a blacksmith and I opened up an Etsy shop for the things he has made. I’m so proud of him. He is becoming quite the artist, just like my husband. Be sure to check it out, you might find something you like plus it’s not too early to start Christmas shopping!
Now how about some No-Bake Gooey Caramel-Heath Cereal Bars!
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 10oz bag marshmallows
- 10 cups corn flakes cereal
- 30 mini Heath Bars, chopped
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Add butter, caramel and marshmallows to a heavy bottom pan and place over medium heat. Stir continually until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in corn flakes.
- Pour into prepared pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle chopped Heath Bars evenly over bars.
- Add chocolate chips and milk to a microwave safe bowl and cook in 20 second intervals, stirring in between until melted and smooth. Drizzle over bars. Allow to cool to room temperature before cutting into squares.